Did you know that from April 2018 in order to rent a property, it has to have an EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) rating of E or above?  This means properties need not only an Energy Performance Assessment, but they may need to improve their energy rating by installing insulation and improved heating.

The government are imposing fines of up to £4000 for properties that don't meet the needs of the tenants.

UK energy save ltd can work in partnership with you and your tenants to install the best improvement measures, whilst receiving the maximum value of grant available (in most cases there's no contribution required).

All we need is your consent as a landlord to contact your tenant, and we do all the hardwork for you!  To find out more about the process for landlords and rental properties please complete the application form and we'll contact you to get started.